Do you sell your products & services to one or more specific local markets?
Have you convinced yourself that internet marketing doesn’t apply to your business because you serve a local audience?
Are you confused by all of the latest options available to get the word out?
Maybe you’ve wondered about:
- How Google “Places” (map listings) affect your Search Engine Rankings
- How to make Facebook work for your business
- How “Check-ins” via geo-social networks like Foursquare and Facebook Places can help you get more business
- How to deal with negative online reviews about your business
We’ve had so many business owners ask us these and other questions related to the unique challenges & opportunities available for getting more businesses in a local market, that we’ve put together a special free webinar
this Thursday at 1pm Eastern replay here.
Who Should Attend?
If you own or manage one or more of these types of businesses:
- retail businesses of any kind (with brick & mortar locations)
- contractors & consumer services (plumbers, electricians, pest control etc.)
- medical practices
- even local B2B businesses
this event is for you. And best of all, we’re giving away this valuable information absolutely free!
In fact, we’ll have one of our existing clients live on the call so we can show you exactly what techniques you can use today to get results!
Space is extremely limited, so you’re going to want to
RSVP early to make sure you have a spot check out the replay here. All you need to attend is your computer (and a phone if your computer doesn’t have speakers). Reserve your spot right away! I’m looking forward to “seeing” you Thursday!
The replay of this event will be available for a limited time. Be sure to watch it soon… we’ll be taking it down without notice. Hope you enjoy it!