This week’s show is off the cuff! We talk about a very clever Facebook social proof hack that can ramp up your targeted advertising value — maybe to one-cent click-throughs. And there is a super-easy web site, basically one-click using your LinkedIn site, Facebook emoticons to get beyond just the “like” button, a brief conversation about interviewing Ronald Reagan and, yes, G-strings…
- Josh shared the story of his incredibly inexpensive Facebook campaign that generated great engagement at a very low cost per click. Here’s the blog post he referenced on the show.
- Are You Interested in Webcasts? Your opinion counts: Click to answer our 1-question survey!
- A huge “thank-you” to Audible for helping make Grow The Dream Show happen! Download the audio book of your choice and receive a 30-day free trial of their service with absolutely no risk! Click here to get your free audio book.
- [VIDEO] How to Create Graphics for Social Media Using Free Tools
- The 1-click website tool Rod used to create a site from his LinkedIn profile: Branded.me (Here’s Rod’s example)
- David mentioned a WordPress plugin which pulls reviews from Amazon to display them on your website: ScrapeAZon