When we sat down with Jay to record this episode, it only took a few minutes for it to become one of our favorites. Jay Baer quite possibly knows more about content marketing than any other living human being, and he drops mind-blowing insights at an unbelievable rate.
This episode will change the way you think about content, will help you see prioritizing your marketing efforts in a whole new light, and will leave you screaming for more.
About Jay Baer
If you’ve been buried under a rock for the last few years, then you may not know that Jay Baer is the bestselling author of books like Youtility: Why Smart Marketing is About Help Not Hype and The NOW Revolution: 7 Shifts to Make Your Business Faster, Smarter and More Social.
He’s also the creator of the #1-rated Content Marketing Blog in the World and the founder of Convince & Convert, which consults with companies on digital marketing, content marketing, and social media.
In addition to writing books and industry-leading blog posts, Jay is a celebrated keynote speaker, and produces:
- Jay Today, a frequent 3-minute video with thought-provoking content marketing insights
- the Social Pros Podcast for enterprise social media executives
- and the Convince & Convert Podcast, which features select content from the Convince & Convert blog.
In addition to his books, blog, and podcast, we highly recommend the “Definitive” daily email from Jay, which runs the gamut from social media strategy to content marketing and provides a neat weekly recap of the best of the Convince & Convert blog as well.
Don’t miss a single episode of the Grow The Dream Show.
Here are some of the items that Jay mentioned on the show:
- Atomic Reach – score your content (blog posts) to see how well it will serve your persona(s)
- Create your personas with Up Close & Persona – this tools seems to be primarily focused on B2B